8.14.2006

no diggity, i try to bag it up

[ Stream Paris Hilton's album here. I think it's a grower. ]

We're reaching a milestone here. Three years this blog has survived! Well, I think I've come a long way. HAAH. I'm glad I was doing this before the blog explosion. Shortly before anyway. So I didn't jump onto the bandwagon. (14) Back then, I was typing in lower case, there was more personal stuff and Blogger didn't have a click and add picture function. You have no idea any idea how inconvenient it was to post a picture using flickr or the bloggerbot tool.. I have to confess, though, I have always portrayed my life here in a really flattering light. I have like, no life really.

And of course, it's been one year since I landed in I-town, fresh off the boat and looking like a jet lagged piece of shit. It doesn't seem so long ago actually. I wanna meet the freshmen NOW (15) and stop studying for the 325 finals. If not for that class I would have been doing the orientation right now. I can still remember every single thing from the first day. How I flew into the county airport on a really small plane. The tiny airport. Ian fetching me to some other people's house to stay for the night. Then moving stuff to the dorm early in the morning and checking in. Meeting the prepare people. Talking to the RAs. I don't remember the rest though. Some part of me wants to redo the dorm life thing again. I think dorm life would have been more fun if I weren't so busy with my classes.

Back to work.

(14) More street cred for me then.
(15) I hope I bond with the cool ones.