8.13.2006

woah it's already time to wear a jacket at night



The new house is still relatively uninhabited; I haven't even started packing my stuff in my summer sublet place. The dining table's rotting, so we'd have to get a new one, and shift the sofa over so that we'll have dining space. We're going to get a tv in time to watch prison break's new season. We also have magnetic poetry (13) on the fridge. I would love to put a couple of disco balls up on the ceiling and have lights shining down from the 2nd floor balcony.
Anyway I live down in the dungeon and I want to decorate my room. I think I'm sick of the Weezer and Trainspotting posters, so I'd donate them to the staircase. And I need more cushions and pillows and stuff.


(13) The sexual innunendo version. I think I need more words though. Probably get the romance version later.