8.17.2006

it's a slow news day

[ Threadless is having $10 back-to-school sale! Save me, I'm on fire. I just bought 4 t shirts. ]

[ Uncrate is my dream come true. It's like all the useful stuff from men's magazines condensed, without all the distracting advertisements. ]

[ Crazy angry women are so sexy. I mean it. ]

[ And another tshirt appreciation site. Because you can never have too many tshirts. ]

[ Bob Dylan name checking Alicia Keys in a song? (16) ]

[ Find the hottest picture of Britney before she tanked. ]

[ Weeds is back. They put 'the herb in surburb'. The best part about this show is that I like the characters, even though they are so dysfunctional. Unfortunately, showtime is not on regular cable. Fuck. ]

(16) I was thinking about Alicia Keys, couldn't help from crying / When she was born in Hell's Kitchen, I was living down the line / I'm wondering where in the world Alicia Keys could be / I been looking for her even clean through Tennessee.