5.25.2006

IMBA

Tonight's lost finale was imba. Although I didn't watch the whole season two, which I thought was too draggy and offered nothing new, I still hoped that something exciting would happen tonight. I was right and wrong. There was the recap episode which just made me ask more questions, and then for the first one and a half hour of the finale, nothing happened. The same old bumming in the hatch, michael turning on them stuff. They even managed to throw in something new like the statue of the foot instead of wrapping loose ends up. But BAM, at the 1:30 mark, something that made it all worthwhile to wait that long. And maybe good enough to make you watch the third season. But that was the climax, because the last thirty minutes just added more question marks, like who are the people in the snowy place. And who really are the others?