5.22.2006

HOLIDAY
Used to look forward to school holidays with a mixture of anticipation and dread, because they come with a three part cycle. First I get really happy and take out my toys and go out. Next I get really bored and watch everything on tv. Then I begin to think about the meaning of life and wish for time to stop and school to not start.
But they are still great. I've been, over the past three days, been driving around, going to the mall, having firefly marathons, watching basketball, redoing the blog, going to the gym, the commons, the dairy bar, the bookshops, the grocery store.

MONEY
I have such bad luck with money that I wish I had a financial planner. I cannot believe I lost my card.

VENUS
The skin in progress in here. Now YOU have a chance to contribute to its final look. Should it remain plain like Morris', or get more wacky disco colors? I do think the look is heading in this direction.

ARCHITECTURE
Although I'm so over starchitects, I still love Zaha Hadid. The phaeno center is just another example of her fluid futuristicism but good enough that I would orgas if I ever get to step foot in it.

ORGAS
This website happens to touch on the modern architecture of all three cities I'm going to. I am very psyched.

VIDEO OF THE DAY
It's so easy to shock the world by hanging on a cross.