5.19.2006

We have a theory that winter lasts for 8 months of the year here. The temperature started dropping in october and now that it's may, it's still 8 degrees at night. That's 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8 months. This is revenge for last year's drought. But seriously, good things only last for 4 months. The bridge that takes us from campus to college town was only open for a while before they closed it again for repairs.

{high}

ok ok it's 3am and my roommate has just started to pack his stuff an hour ago. I think he has five times as much stuff I have,.. I think he's going to have to stay up all night. But he's been the ultimate procrastinator, playing nhl hockey on xbox and talking cock all day. I was done in about 4 hours, give or take the breaks I took. ok I'm a jerk for not helping some people move their stuff but went to party instead. I never said I was a nice guy.

I need speakers with really good bass. Cheap ones too. And did I say that I've weaned off my dependence for an ipod? I just think that apple products are not meant to last. My friend's powerbook crashed after 8 months and the apple people are too caught up in bureaucracy to fix it. My ipod has been giving me problems since forever and I've only been using the ear phones to jack into my laptop. But ever since I gotten back the habit of working in my bed, I've left the laptop on my bed when I sleep. It really helps that I don't turn about in my sleep. But anyway I must have pressed on the earphones too hard, cuz one of them shattered and everything's exposed, including the magnets.
The apple store in nyc opened. It's underground and fronted by a glass cube. It's open twenty four hours a week and I'm sure apple fans everywhere will congregate at that place and worship steve job's feet. Me, I'm more interested that madonna's tour is starting tomorrow in LA. I just can't keep myself from the spoilers. After all, I need to know when to take the pictures and videos. But what I've seen and read have been really exciting.

I'm turning desperate come next semester. I had enough of couple crap. But really, I'm just not extremely into anyone.

the chernobyl legacy. Heartbreaking photo essay on the aftereffects of chernobyl. Also on that page is a slide show on the lourve. I'm getting excited about the lourve. I'm going to spend a whole day there wandering through the museum. I'm pretty much getting to be a musuem freak. And I've only done moma and the met.

Next week is slacking week. I'm gonna sort out all my mp3s in my computer. I'd really hate the feeling of not having a song I like.

Marissa died? I couldn't care less.

I'm going to sleep now.