2.23.2006

Phew, this had been a tough week. One that had left me getting back to my room at nearly midnight and doing homework till 4 almost everyday.

Yes, it's official, I have turned into a mugger toad.

Anyway, I was looking at some cool treehouses and I have a cool idea for one too. Well you know how when you have a full bowl of water and you make a splash in it and the epheremal moment is captured on high speed cameras.. Now imagine this glob enlarged and covered in glass, falling into a net of suspension wires in the midst of a forest. A perfect drop captured in mid air, lit up from within at night and connected to the ground by a zig zag stairway. It can be a meditation space, a voodoo temple, an observation post, a treehouse for kids, poets and treehuggers.

And then I saw that someone had adapted this idea into a sculpture.