2.19.2006

Worst snowboarding day ever. There were strong gusts of wind and the slopes were icy and hard. Each fall is like twice as bad as on a normal day. I still can't do the obstacle course in which you have to go left and right in a path between poles. Yeah I think like it's SOC.. I have a permanent life problem with obstacle courses. My whole head froze and so did my hands and toes. Heck, I can't even type properly now. My lips started bleeding halfway through. One time I didn't manage to turn back to the correct direction and I fell on my head and I heard a loud crack sound (first of a few more to come). I imagined my skull cracked open with my brains spilling out onto the snow. But thankfully that didn't happen. However my nose phlegm did shoot out from the impact and it sprayed onto my glasses and promptly froze. After a few hours of some good, some bad runs I was so traumatized I went to the easiest slope just to regain my confidence and boost my morale.

Yes, you know I'm in a low point when you see me blogging so often. Didn't I once not blog for one month? that must have been a high point...

Oh , one art installation that makes perfect sense.