7.20.2005

I *beep*ing hate you my lomo camera. My love for you has all but disappeared. *beep* *beep* *beep*! How could you take my roll of film and come up with *beep*ing blank negatives? Not a single shot to show for the past few months. no KL photos, no beach photos. I'm gonna take you to the lomo embassy and demand an explanation. I can't believe it's so idiot proof for other people and yet I have trouble with you throughout. You make me get ridiculous looks from the people who developed the film who asked me if i took photos too near a subject. Now I have no way of knowing if you have really died on me unless I take an entire roll of photos in one day and develop them. *beep*ing hell!

***
The two hookiest songs of the year.

Spoon - the Two Sides of Monsieur Valenti
"channeling Bowie's Hunky Dory period"
"its bass hook a stroke of genius"
"wakes up to questions of duality and performance"

Missy Elliott - We Run This
"furious bongo bashing, cartoon anthem"
"resurrects the "Apache" break and a classic Sugarhill Gang track for one of the best club tunes of the year"
" a filthy track in the best sense of the word"

Ok this is like some kind of lucky draw cuz only 10mb of download is allowed each day so only one person a day can get the songs. Perhaps someone could recommend a better free hosting site.