11.24.2006

"BE ADEQUITE"

I still don't get the deal with dota. Why do people not get sick of playing it again and again? .. ok quick roundup: I watched the Departed last night. Why did everyone have to die? OOPS spoiler. Leo DiCaprio was great though. Lots of anger. And when did Mark Wahlberg start looking as fugly as his brother Donnie?.. It's thanksgiving and I'm working, something's not right. Thanksgiving dinner last week was great, as usual. Not pictured: goose, beef in pastry, cheese fondue, I can't even remember what I ate. Legends party at Pi Kapp was a blast too.


Nice wall art, eh?




Last but not least,
My BEST mixtape to date. Straight up dance music. Shake that Azz. GRRRRRROOOWWWLLL
Madonna - Jump (Jacques lu Cont remix) JLC IS THE SHIT
Big Unk - Walk it Out (Siik remix)
Kylie Minogue - Can't Get You Out of My Head (Soulwax Elektronic Remix) it's fresh
Dr Dre - Next Episode (Kraddy Remix)
Girl Talk - Bounce That
Justin Timberlake - SexyBack (Armand Van Helden Remix)

Remix lovers check Palms Out Sounds out. Their remix sunday section is really good.