7.16.2006

in addition,

it's been a hot day.

I have been playing a lot of dance music lately because a) I haven't been to a club since last year and b) I fantasize about being a disc jockey. I'm dying to get two remixes in particular: Timo Maas' remix of Tori Amos' Don't Make Me Come to Vegas and Jacques lu Cont's remix of Missy Elliott's Lose Control. Jacques lu Cont can do no wrong; he's got the midas touch I think.
This website has a whole bunch of good free remixes as well as mixes. Do check out his remix of Amerie's 1 thing.

This website makes you an instant artist a la Pollock. Really fun and addictive.

And also I thought I had better read more news and less gossip, since I didn't really know about the Isreal and Lebanon thing until one day later.


Star wars figurines superimposed onto Parisian landscapes, here. I'm such a scifi geek at heart.

Best summer song so far: Nelly Furtado and Timbaland's Promiscuous. Hear also:
Shakira - Hips Don't Lie
Gnarls Barkley - Crazy
Beyonce - Deja vu (or Crazy in Love redux)
and I hate to say it but,
Fergie - London Bridge
Paris Hilton, Anti hero.

How to trade a paper clip for a house. Yes, Luke.

I'm craving for NYC again. Big city, bright lights!

My voyeuristic tendencies were re-sparked when I discovered a huge Cornell blog ring on Xanga.

My american accent sucks like shit.