7.24.2006

i'm a brat

Crap, I broke the cycle. I didn't run tonight.
Here are my various excuses.
I wasted too much time over the weekend. I did had wonderful msn conversations that seemed to last for days, interrupted only by sleep.. XY: Are u guys high-life talking again? If u are i'm out of the conversation..
There's also nothing like pre-midterm panic that made me finish reading one chapter of the textbook and one whole problem set in one hour, while it took me two days to read the other four chapters.
I am caught in the middle of a 3 part Battlestar Galactica episode, and I can't wait till tomorrow to finish it.
So much for a healthy lifestyle campaign; I ate tons of gourmet food this weekend, such as truffles and chicken pie, I went to a creamery and ate a huge ice cream cone, I ate other alcohol drenched desserts as well.

[ The Fountain's new trailer is out ]
[ Hear hear, NBC will be broadcasting Madonna's concert in November. I'm so going to be in front of the telly ]

I don't think I can write a really personal (read: whiny) post.
Truth is, I just can't take the stress of eating dinner with 7 other people who are all attached.

And that is why I never enjoy dinner, despite the food.