7.28.2006

an awkward morning beats a boring night

Fucking great (greatly fucked), I don't know what's gotten into me, but lately I've been feeling guilty that I'm not acing my classes like people from previous batches. They've been getting A+s all the way and the rebellious part of me has, for the past year, rejected any form of grade consciousness. I haven't studied as much as I should have, I refused to discuss exam questions after the exam (unless they were fucking impossible), I never asked for more marks, I never calculated the percentages of every quiz and homework nor referred to seniors' work to glean off the good stuff (unless the lab report was too hard to do). But, maybe I should have done all that.

I guess deep down, I know I wouldn't want to be normal and average, as much as I try to think otherwise. I want everything, really..(1) a life outside school work, more (hot) friends (cuz I'm fucking lonely), a sense of accomplishment (2), among others (3).

[ The Tate Modern gets an expansion. Hmm I don't know what to think of it. ]
[ Watch the whole Madonna concert on youtube. Great quality stuff. ]

(1) You know me.
(2) Like today, I got 10 dollars just by doing surveys for the business school.
(3) Such as a cuddle party. Let me know if you're interested.