6.28.2006

Snakes on a Plane, dude.

Guys,
Snakes on a Plane is the biggest movie of this year. Why? Because there are snakes. On a plane! With Samuel L Jackson! haa. ok.

I am endorsing this movie even though when I first heard of it, I thought that has got to be the dumbest movie title ever. But things change. The internet buzz is big enough to make this film blair witch no. 2. Even before it is out, people have proclaimed it to be the best worst movie. They even reshot scenes just to add a line that fans wrote, mainly so that we can hear Samuel L Jackson say 'There are motherfucking snakes on the motherfucking plane'. And just look at the movie poster. It deserves some award for telling it like it is.

I'm loving this quote:
Beaks: One of those films that you’re working on right now is... well, it’s called Pacific Air 121—
Jackson: Snakes on a Plane, man!
Beaks: Exactly.
Jackson: We’re totally changing that back. That’s the only reason I took the job: I read the title.
Beaks: Snakes on a Plane! That’s everything!
Jackson: You either want to see that, or you don’t.

That said, Superman Returns is a great show. Superman >>>> Xmen. Bryan Singer is imba.