6.25.2006

Justin's back

and so is Christina. I think the 15sec long clip of Justin Timberlake's new song is insanely catchy, in the milkshake sort of way. Christina Aguilera's trying to be Marilyn Monroe and soul belter all at once. Bring on the summer hits!

School started and it's rather intense. We're doing two and a half weeks' worth of syllabus in one. Add to that the sections, labs, and I am really appalled that I have to skip two days of school to go to NYC. I hope I seat next to some interesting people.


The eiffel tower sparkles every hour for 10 mins. I think they should do something like that in Singapore, you know, like have some light show at marina bay. One that makes people gasp.



The gardens at Versailles were huge. I must have spent almost two hours walking around the grand canal. It's actually more meant for cyclists. Just didn't feel like entering the palace.



Anyway, big shout out to Jevon for housing me in his "ghetto" and bringing me around to places he's seen a million times!
And also Jefferson for even passing me his handphone and oyster card, not forgetting the green day concert!


Isn't the world cup boring 70% of the time?

Fargo is dark, violent and brilliant.
Inside Man is powerhouse acting but I miss the point.
Rushmore is like Napolean Dynamite, but funnier.
I finally finished Se7en. Huangyu is very disturbed by it.