5.16.2006

{intermission}

This layout has been here for over a year now; it's about time to change it. I remember the first one had a white background with red trimmings, and then I changed it to something I don't recall, and then this. Too bad retro is over.

Next to my 203 textbook, my econ text has the 2nd most-likely-to-crack-you-up examples. Here's one, it says
Abercrombie's factory produces a toxic waste bypreoduct. If abercrombie dumps it in the river, he causes damage to Fitch, a fisherman located downstream...if Abercrombie and Fitch cannot communicate with one another, will Abercrombie operate with or without a filter?
I kid you not and don't get me started on the one about bill gates picking up a 100 dollar bill on the sidewalk.

People do those survey things all the time but I never did. I'd rather write my own questions and answer them.

Top 3 concerts to catch before I die
1. Emmylou Harris
2. Radiohead
3. Tori Amos

3 random things on my desk
1. A shot glass
2. a ben and jerry's toy truck
3. las vegas dice

Things I wish I were

1. more friendlier, less tau, this fucking kills me
2. more interesting
3. good at more things
4. a piano player

3 favorite dance songs
1. gold digger/tipsy/the whistle song/stay fly/get low/run it
can't decide which one to choose so I dumped them all in
2. Intenso project - Get it on.. it's a house track from MOS that noone here would play; it's what they'd call deep soul groove. Kinda hot video.
3. Cascada - everytime we touch. Never thought I'd like techno but I'd make an exception for this one

4 random vintage! songs

1. 2pac - to live and die in LA. super Vintage!
2. daft punk - one more Time
3. madonna - Live to tell
4. hanson - Yearbook

3 body parts I'd do plastic surgery on

1. the eyes, definitely the eyes
2. jawbones
3. cheekbones
4. sternum

3 places TO GO off the top of my head
1. angel falls in venezuela, but then it's only accessible by helicopter
2. Alaska
3. ok maybe I said that I didn't want to do those hiking outdoorsy trips for a bit, but I'm kind of wanting to see some nature now. Perhaps should have gone to yellowstone.

2 reasons why I'm worried
1. I don't know what's going on in econ
2. my birthday is next
3. I don't think I have enough money to last till september
4. In the last episode of house I watched, the guy doctor was so estranged from his father that his father didn't even tell him that he had cancer. I just felt sad.
5. I see the same 50 people online all the time.
6. Going from freshman to junior just seems wrong.

random link
(for geeks)