5.03.2006

I'm so unbelievably behind time right now, but I have to write some stuff before I forget them. I don't see how I depress people. Haha. Actually something like this might: I'm going to europe in summer.. Athens, Paris and London.
But look at both sides of the coin: I don't know what I'll be doing just because everyone there is having exams. After this I'm going to take a break from expensive far away trips.

In summary,
1. The quest to see Madonna
Check out my seat, this is what $60 is worth..
It's like almost behind the stage, but I'm happy because it's still 1/4 the distance between the stage and the other far end of madison square garden. ok next,




2. Stephen Colbert rocks!! He was invited to the white house correspondent's dinner and his performance totally roasted bush, even as he sits just two seats away. Bush was looking rather displeased, the audience had their mouths agape and you could cut the tension with a knife. He also criticized the media for pandering to the administration. This is Must Watch video.
Sample quote:
"So don't pay attention to the approval ratings that say 68% of Americans disapprove of the job this man is doing. I ask you this, does that not also logically mean that 68% approve of the job he's not doing? Think about it."

3. I learnt how to bartend over the weekend. The biggest lesson was how to estimate the number of ounces you're free pouring. An extra dry martini is 3 oz of vodka? Why would anyone want to drink that?

4. Things to note
After I found out that there was an arrow in Fedex's logo, it is all I that I notice now. It's so subtle that I've never noticed it but it practically stares at me now.
Similarly, after I heard that the area outside the gannett health center smells of s****, I can't help but sniff for it whenever I walk past.

I don't know why I censored that. Maybe it makes the blog look less plebeian.


ok it bloody reeks of semen.

5. Meryl Streep is going to be fantastic in the devil wears prada.

6. Slope day on friday! Drunken revelry! Ben Folds and Talib Kweli!

7. I'm already forgetting stuff. Time to start cranking..