10.03.2005

zhenjn [ brownie factory ] says:
post photo !

I know it looks like I'm living a very decadent life and travelling more than studying but I am really behind on my work now and I am rather stressed. I screwed up one of my prelims. I am spending a lot of money. But then all the road trips were totally worth it. I miss new york city-- there is no other place I would rather be. I swear after the 6 years I'm going to find work here and buy a cool bachelor loft overlooking manhattan.



After dinner at a japanese restaurant we were given stuff to make our own cotton candy. We ended up having candy all over our faces.





I'll never be sick of times square-- the neon billboards, the traffic, the roadside artists, the people on the streets. Central Park was a bit disappointing though, no affordable cafes to hang around, eat breakfast and watch people.. and not enough cute dog walking people.



Members of the falungong.


These are not the coolest group photos heh.

Brilliance! I was laughing out of control at some parts. The whole production was top notch. There were too many showstopping moments to note. I wanna I wanna I wanna go broadway again..

Next week- boston.