9.26.2005

haha.. Grace, I might have been jealous one day ago but now I'll just be happy that my friends are all living such fabulous lives. i had an epiphany last night, at 3am while I was trying to sleep. For the longest time I have felt like I was living my life for no purpose. Then I think of all the mistakes I've committed and all the things I shouldn't have done and I am amazed I'm still intact right here, right now. Well I may be surrounded by tons of people who are better in every way than me but at that moment I was happy that i lived thus far.

Anyway I got my essay back and the biggest problem as I've predicted was that the paragraphs aren't linked very much to the thesis statement. Plus I can't craft a complex all encompassing thesis statement.

My weekly update goes like this: I'm supposed to be studying for my programming now. I have two more tests this week. I'm going to new york on saturday to watch the producers. I witnessed the most dramatic fire rescue operation ever, hoses plugged in, ladder to the roof and all, and didn't bring my camera down. A drunk girl came into my room and flopped onto my roommate's bed. She put on my roommate's clothes. I got up on my waterskiis. I'm skipping math lectures even though, and also because I don't really get them. The falling leaves of red and gold. I haven't figured mahjong out. I liked karen's memes. I have three hours left to study. I've had someone read out the trainspotting prologue. I bitched about other people.

Life is gorges. Nah.