6.12.2005

My chances of watching mr and mrs smith is going down by the day. See, when you delay watching a movie, new movies will pop up and then the old movie won't seem so enticing anymore. Maybe this is a good way of saving money. Just keep procrastinating.

On karen's suggestion, I'm now hosting free mp3s for download, like fluxblog. But do tell me if you download the songs cuz it's so effort consuming to choose songs and then upload them to the server.. I also consider this a way to give back to the community, since I always stop the bit torrent from uploading after I have the whole file.

It's summer, so here are some (mostly) classic songs that get me hot and bothered.
SLEATER KINNEY - ENTERTAIN
the bonafide head banging rawk anthem of this year.
ARETHA FRANKLIN - A ROSE IS STILL A ROSE
diva!
DEE DEE BRIDGEWATER - SEX MACHINE
it doesn't even qualify as a whole song, but when she sings "geditgeditgeditgeditgeditgedit", oohhhh baby..
ERYKAH BADU - TYRONE
I always go back to this song for compilations, but it's that good.
PHOENIX - TOO YOUNG
play this loud.
PJ HARVEY - A PERFECT DAY ELISE
play this real loud- running out of descriptions.
RACHAEL YAMAGATA - LETTER READ
like fiona apple x vanessa carlton.

For more free mp3s, check out this site.

I'm real disappointed by the new jessica simpson video.. the bikini scenes only come towards at the end.. and willie nelson is such an extra in the video.

I think I'm incapable of sleeping early.. I wanted to sleep at 10 so that I can wake up at 6 tomorrow, but then it's nearly 11 now.. and morris has made me all dying to watch the 斗鱼 show, after it was revealed that 蓝正龙 acted in it. Anyway the story is that I caught him on one of those taiwanese variety show and he was repeatedly mocked by the host for not answering questions fast enough, thus appearing a bit slow/stoned. His costar in meteor garden also said that he was very aloof during filming. So I kinda identify with him and I wish I had a cool older brother like that.. kim may recall the msn conversation we had.. haha.

Ok guys, off to pulau ubin, see you on friday.