2.26.2005

jobwanted

i just wasted an hour or so reading paris hilton's phone book and assorted stuff. apparently many people tried calling the various famous people. i would have called lindsay lohan.

i'm glad that cornell has finally sent me a snail mail so that at least i don't have to be paranoid about them forgetting about me. for a while there, i was getting paranoid.

i've been having fun playing the sims although my computer is rather laggy. the first thing i learnt was that it's not easy to create good looking people. i wanted my own version of the o.c. and have my own soap opera storyline to go along with. i also spent a lot of time buying furniture and fixtures for my roman villa and was ready to put my love-to-club teenage siblings with ah-lian mama in the house when the game told me that the family can't afford the house. i shall refer to the cheat codes then.