3.21.2004

sorry if i keep harping on the tshirt thing but it's so exciting to talk about it. i'll call my brand antidote. and the slogan will be like "antidote will save us all" (like chicks on speed) "aNtidote will save your style" haha.. and they have cool names like [01 heart of glass] which looks amateurish and [02 copabacana!] which isn't made yet. it's good day dreaming

i coerced my family to go to the modliving shop today but didn't dare enter cuz no one was inside. if you ever wanted a place to hang out and chill i suggest the rooftop garden there, accessible by either a lift or a steep and narrow spiral staircase. also bring alcohol of your choice.

i also accidentally found purvis street when we were at bras brasah. my sister bought the princess diaries and eragon. and morris, i know exactly how you feel when your wing mates found out about your blog. the men in my platoon found me on frienster much to my horror. wah lau. they think my hobbies very cheem too.

i'm going to write my own version of 31 songs (nick hornby) and continue to read quicksilver. page 174 already!