10.03.2006

i am not afraid of you and i will beat your ass

First of all, I can't believe it's true, but yes, desperate housewives is funny again. The second season's like a nightmare that passed.

And second, the strokes concert 2 or 3 weeks ago was beyond awesome. The Cornell Daily Sun called it the best concert on campus in years. Yes, after all the hype and the backlash, I think it's great that they survived. Loved the psychedelic lights and the crowd-- there were so many people surfing, shoes flying around, even dancing. They played all my favorite songs too-- nyc cops, reptilia, someday, last nite, barely legal, hard to explain, they made me like the new songs even (juicebox, heart in a cage). But also, Julian Casablancas really can't sing for nuts. See, I can be a rock frontman too.