9.03.2006

stalking marat safin

Yingyi: I think we need to get more girls to party with us.
Cheewei: I agree.
Joel: I'll party with you guys next Saturday.
Yonglin: (silence)
Huangyu: Call me when you guys find the girls.
Cheewei: I want the donlon guy to be my friend.
Yingyi: You never show me!
Cheewei: Cuz you were walking way in front. I think I need to move back into the dorms.
Yonglin: The cascada song is the ultimate party song.
Huangyu: Zhaomin owns all.
Yonglin: CK looks like shit. And I'll trash him in drinking; If yingyi still finds him cute I'll kill her.
Cheewei: Yeah.
Yingyi: We need to know the asian frat guys, They drive mercs and audis. and I miss girls.
Yonglin: I'm still hungry after eating my indomee. In fact, I think I'm hungrier now.
Yingyi: I want to eat cake.
Cheewei: Dude. (to Huangyu, flapping his hands around) don't eat my indomee. STOP eating my indomee.
Yonglin: Can I steal your indomee. I think I need more indomee.
Cheewei: This is weird. We're not even high. (to huangyu) Don't fucking steal my indomee.
Joel: SHHHHHHHHH.....................
Yonglin: (licks plates clean) I'm really kinda hungry.
Cheewei: Tonight was not bad. Although we got some ple lost. It was all Luke's fault. At least they played London Bridges. Ok. I think I'm talking too much.
Yingyi: I had to bloody u-turn 3 times!!
Cheewei: Bloody is spelt wrongly
Yingyi: Bloody is B-L-O-O-D-Y. you kok.
Cheewei: (Laughs uncontrollably)
Yonglin: Mee Siam.. Mai Hum... (Si ngs along to My Humps)... No. Hum is Harm..
Huangyu: (looks disgusted) NO... its H-U-M. I think mambo is damn fun.
Cheewei: Take note of the title.
Yingyi: EWwwww......
Cheewei: The alternative title is attack of the slugs. Cheers.
Yonglin: Damn it man. I'm so hungry I think I can eat a slug now. But I have to cook it first with my indomee.
Huangyu: I think that's why the bee bit me. Bees were doing something to the slug and I must have stepped on the slug.
Cheewei: Slugs are yellow. Slugs on a plane.
Yingyi: Shall we eat cereal or go to the state diner now?
Yonglin: What if I get more hungry after eating cereal? (looks pensively)
Cheewei: Cheerios suck. Suck like shit (Words with Yonglin)
Huangyu: (Slaps forehead and words himself)
Yingyi: Cheerios SUCK!!!