11.27.2005



Thanksgiving break was a good respite because everyone went home and I had the whole room to myself. Wed- I tried to do some homework in the library but gave up after a while. The dining halls had closed and we had to order from peace restaurant from collegetown, which had weird charsiew.. I really like Wendy's though. niceniceburgers..
Thu- Snowed overnight, I got up at like 1pm, the first time I've slept so late since orientation. Went down to a field and we had snowball fights and traying. Traying is where we slide down the slope on a tray some seniors stole from the dining hall. The slope wasn't very long and so there was no adrenaline rush to it. Still it's quite fun.. it's the only source of entertainment when everything's closed.
Thu night- Drove to woodbury, which is factory outlet heaven. The road leading us there were really icy and the other car skidded off the road but thankfully noone was hurt. Though it was really scary to see the car spin 180degrees. So we went real slow after that, like 30mph on the highway. Lots of accidents that night. So we had prepared this battle plan--what shops to hit at what time, where all the best deals are. It was good that we prepared cuz there was a long line at the information counter. The midnight sale was crazy. At 12 o
clock there were people lining outside the door waiting and we joined in, and when the doors did open, they rushed in and grabbed anything they could find. Noone bothered to try on the clothes even. We started at A/X and it was freezing cold. The line at Coach had about 150 people in it. Some shops allowed about 20 people in every 20 mins, so we spent most of the time waiting in like -10 weather. Down jacket is not enough! I can't survive this winter.
Fri-So it was nonstop shopping till about 10am, and I concussed.
That was pretty much friday. Screwed up body clock ensued.
Sat- Attempts at doing work ruined by extremely hard topics that left me writing only half the answers. I swear I will stop doodling on my notes from now on.