9.11.2005

I roughly get the pattern now. Fridays and Saturdays are for having a good time and staying out late playing poker honing gambling skills etc and sundays are for cramming the work in. But I get stuck in front of the computer every time I get back to my room.

Part of the reason why I'm having a headache now is because my room mate has too much hip hop on his computer.

But the main reason why I'm writing is because I discovered the power of itrip. It's really useful on a car. And something that's even more useful is a mambo playlist to blast away on the car stereo. Sure brings back all the memories. So I'm looking for songs that zouk plays on wednesday nights. I have
kylie's i should be so lucky and in your eyes
bananarama's love in the first degree
belinda carlisle's heaven is a place on earth
pink's get this party started
bon jovi's it's my life

I'm sure all you people know more songs so help me with this.