8.24.2005


<--I like the symbol!!!
greek as in the country.. I must have more conversational starters tshirts. Should have made the radiohead one in singapore. Then again, the weather is turning cold and I'm already wearing a jacket out at night.
I'm having fun at times. Like when I'm talking to hot chicks. Or when 3 guys decided to buy walkie talkies so that they don't have to waste money on handphones. Or when I'm walking through a gorge or learning how to dance hip hop. But if I'm left alone for more than an hour, I start feeling lonely. Ok, I really want to be a bad boy but I think I'll be drowned in work. My fellow countrymen are like talking about GPAs and doing co ops and how we're all going to stanford for masters. I'm like how stressed. I even bought the wrong textbook. Gonna return it tomorrow. Anyway, there's an asian frat party next week. And it's after my birthday so I can drink legally! I'm not entirely sure if there's alcohol even cuz it's supposed to be a fondue party. So.