6.19.2005

Crap! Although I emerged relatively unscathed from obs, with only a pimple outbreak and a few bites here and there, I have for some reason screwed up my sleep cycle. For example, on friday night, I went out for dinner with the sd6 people and watched the movie with the army guys. Then I came home and went online since a ritual. On saturday, I had to pull myself up to attend the ioc briefing and then in the evening went for more dance practice. The ioc thing is brilliant- we get free mizuno shoes! I'm going to be stationed at the stall foyer and hopefully I get to go up to the rooftop garden for the vvip post-opening ceremony reception- the party of the year! Meanwhile, after learning and forgetting the semi pro hip hop moves we learnt last week, we have resorted to using one of the rj mass dances, which means more kicking and running man and posing. Then we went for supper and I went home past 12 and just had to go online again.
As a result, the whole of today I felt like a walking zombie. My eyes were in pain and still I went to get the web cam. A lack of sleep also makes you do things like splurging on apple and durian strudels for father's day.

I hope I recover by tomorrow.

xinyi: Another reminder again, in case you missed the one on your tag board. Urban outfitters. Not michigan cheese.