5.14.2005

The thing i love about rafflesians is that when you meet another guy somewhere, you feel this rafflesian bond, even if you hardly spoke to the other person in the 6 years you were in the same school. It seems as if you have everything in common. Maybe this works for other schools as well, but don't tell me, cuz i like the special feeling.

I'm also damn happy that when this girl on orchard road tried to get me to do a survey, she asked "are you a local?" When I said no, she actually believed me and asked if I was on a holiday. But then I'm already walking away. Yay for me. Maybe I look like a mainland chinese or a malaysian chinese.

Doing all the medical checkups is such a chore. I can't remember if I've taken the hep b injection so I had to test for it again. And there are many other immunizations to take too. One sore arm by the end of the week.

As usual, there are things to look forward to..
1 week to star wars episode 3: probably a bad film, but i love special effects... and anakin turning into darth vader is such a bad boy moment. I like!
2 weeks to phuket. Especially going to check out the tiger disco.
4 weeks to OBS. No better time to get sweaty and grimy again.
5 weeks to kylie minogue. I hope everyone stands and dances along instead of just seating down like they usually do. This will be a night to remember.

Tag!