5.08.2005

Sunday night- muststaypositive muststaypositive. Strangely, the thought of going to work tomorrow morning is filling me with trepidation, the kind i get when thinking about booking into camp.
jj: It's an attachment at dsta (or sd6, if you will.. can't risk talking about any government body; the internet has eyes), where else. The first day there I was already inundated with information and had to meet many people. The department doesn't really do any exciting work and I don't really have any specific work to do. Shall see how it goes this week.

The good
I'm downloading a sci-fi tv series called firefly. It was created by joss whedon of buffy fame and it was cancelled after 1 season by those idiots at fox. I like watching all the cancelled shows like twin peaks. Anyway the fan response was so overwhelming that there is going to be a movie soon- Serenity. Even the screening of the unfinished movie sold out across america.
Anyway, I think only morris and me talk about downloading shows so openly.

Dimsum dollies coming again! I must watch this time- three comediennes for the price of one- and even hearing the joke about the "i pell prom the 25th ploor" maid from karen was funny the last time around.

Shirley Manson in a black leather nurse costume, complete with black gloves, in the new bleed like me video. Man, I love a dominatrix.

The bad
And woah, camper sells very expensive shoes. $325! I think for that price can get Kenneth Cole. Doing preview shopping for the end-may great singapore sale is all the rage now.. must grab the good things in the first few days or else no lobang left.

Cirque du soleil in september but cannot watch.

& the ugly
Yes, the sunday times agreed with me- the new NAFA campus is hideous. It's just white with rows of windows and the interior is even worse- weird corridors and awkward interaction spaces.

The cover of the new ryan adams album.

And erm, ashlee simpsons' new blonde haircut.