5.03.2005

Sometimes, late at night, when it's still and quiet, memories of ns are seriously coming to haunt me..

I'm starting work on Friday, which means that I have two more days of slackerhood left. There are a few things to do. I have to go to the bank to get a cheque. I probably have to get more working clothes too. Shouldn't have bought jeans all the time after all. Then there is the phuket problem. I knew that it wouldn't be a sure thing until we actually board the plane.

I am suffering from lost withdrawal symptoms because there won't be a new episode until tomorrow. There is going to be a 3 hour finale! It's so going to trash american idol in ratings. I can't wait for the big revelation. Any other good tv to recommend? No alias recommendation allowed.

Save our bluths. More arrested development. I'm plugging the show again because it's the funniest and wittiest sitcom ever and it may not return for season 3. I found out that there are an amazing number of insider jokes, like when the fox network cut down their order of 22 episodes to 18, the bluth company also received a reduced order from 22 houses to 18 ("those bastards"). I also watched the whole 2 seasons thinking that the brother G.O.B.'s name is Joe. Geddit geddit. I <3 Buster.

Anyway I think the scariest part about growing up is when your parents start to get all sorts of weird ailments. And that is the start of this reversal of roles- the father retires, the eldest becomes the breadwinner. I don't have a religion, so the only people I pray to are my grandparents at Mt Vernon, and everytime I go there, the one thing I ask for (besides the material riches) is for my family to remain healthy for a long long time. And not to whine too much, but I also don't think I'm doing a good job as the eldest son. My siblings are following all my bad habits, like lying on the floor to do homework, or allowing oneself to be distracted by the tv or computer. Haha. And I can't even answer their homework questions..