1.30.2005

i spent the past few days living in agony. i must have gotten food poisoning.. gonna spare you all the details of that. anyway, i was pleasantly surprised to find out that washing my hair at the salon also includes getting a head and shoulder massage. i swear that i will spend more time in the shower shampooing my hair from now on.

i'm quite sad that there is a k.d. lang concert on friday and i'm not going cuz a) nobody would want to possibly go with me b) those who would are probably not in singapore c) i also don't know if i can rush there from camp in time.

i'm sad that on saturday i felt like an island and everyone was just floating away from me. there wasn't anyone to go out with anymore. i ended up following my parents to my sister's dancing class, which is what i occasionally do when i'm not going out and it's just too damn depressing to stay at home alone and i don't want to pay for my own food.

i'm also sad because i only just got to see meryl streep play an old rabbi (with beard) in angels in america. i'm sad because sim wong hoo's anti-ipod shuffle speech gets ridiculed on the internet; he still doesn't get it. first the muvo, then the zen micro, now the zen micro photo? he needs to hire better people. like the people behind these absolutely gorgeous glassware.


molo