11.19.2004

sometimes i think my friends seem to lead complicated emotional lives. i guess we all do. i think maybe i'm not so good at expressing my emotions or i just suppress them or ignore them. or maybe i'm just too good at keeping to myself. i'm in the mood to rant. i'm so sick of people judging me. i'm so sick of people telling me that i look stoned, that i have big eyes or that i talk monotonously. i'm not even going to come up with a witty rejoinder, i'll tell them to fuck off. i'm so sick of people casting me into a stereotype just because i come from so and so school. i'm tired of being the good guy, the outsider, the quiet one. i'm just a rather screwed up person. i haven't been a good brother and i haven't been a good son either. i hate being funny. i hate having to think about what people think of me and why i always do not know the right thing to do at the right time. everything i am, i can only have myself to blame.. i have so much inside and i just can't let go..