10.09.2004

I think that in my boredom yesterday I made a big mistake. I wanted to try out the debit card so I went to shop for a tshirt online. But it ended up costing more than it should because of the shipping costs. It's enough to put me off online shopping for now. Anyway the reason I'm usuing capital letters for the first time is that I read that if you respect the readers, you got to make the effort to press the shift button. But darn, it's sure hard work.

Millie: your Kelvin Tan just released four more weirdly titled albums. Just thought you'd like to know.

Morris: Your idea of using handphone as atm cards has just started in use in Japan. p/s Have you found Charmaine?

I'm going to buy new books to read. Maybe One Hundred Years in Solitude. I borrowed that a few years ago but didn't finish reading it. Recommend me some!