5.30.2004

i've finally gotten the hang of turning left and all the gear changing now seems natural to me. mister pang who is my usual instructor, says i should be taking three lessons a week. he's quite nice, cuz he gives me sweets to eat (cheap thrill), but he always puts on extra brake for me so i can't really judge how much braking i'm doing for myself. a few more lessons and i must get to doing the final theory evaluation.

have you ever wondered why it's always overcast on sundays.

the star of today's news has got to be the japanese lady who got abducted by the eviiil north koreans. she recently reunited with her homeland but her husband was a us army deserter so he couldn't follow. you've got to hand it to her for her poetry man.

clear blue autmn skies. going through the skies will take me back to my beloved family. if i had wings or if i were a bird, i could fly and bring them right back with me.

alright i'm sure it sounds better in japanese.

time's review of wong kar-wai's 2046 is simply tantalising. i'm really into the film's colours. it's really cool to be a cinematographer.. when i watch films nowadays all i watch out for is the camera angles, the colours awashing the film, the director's technique, the different effects lighting can achieve, besides the acting. but all i wanna do now is to film a music video.