1.01.2004

argh. and so the first day of the year is over. the first baby born in singapore has a dad who isn't even working yet. how to provide? i don't know who started this brilliant idea, but they got a 2000 dollar cheque. makes you want to time your act of conception precisely.

i'm fresh off a round of blog voyuerism. and yet again, i'm thinking, how do they manage to write so much? do they write really fast or do they just write anything that comes to their mind. *carrie bradshaw moment* i couldn't help but wonder,

do most bloggers censor themselves?

like me. i would love to put my really personal stuff out there but i think it'll just come out the wrong way. have i said that before? i've done my research (see below).. the first time i did, i was the hot blogger with the latest links and gossip but nah, it's not true at all. so this is it after i did it again.
The guy next door.
OUR GUY NEXT DOOR:
You tell about your life and thoughts honestly and
without pretending. This might at times come
out pretty dull and boring. Never mind - those
who know you will be coming back day after day,
week after week.


What kind of blogger are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

i don't know what's with the frog. fresh ideas seldom appear here. if they appear fresh they must have been rehashed from somebody else. i'm gonna cut and paste something which is really funny, and in someways true. he says:

Haha.. honestly, i can't imagine myself having sex with anyone man.. I mean, to me sex is a dude with a 9 inch shlong getting it on with a hot babe with huge tits.. normal people like us?

One of my friends said "Sex isn't really that great" and when I look at him and his (ex) gf, and imagine them getting it on, it's like.. yuck seah.. sticking your little brother into your gf's .. it's like, what? (eh bro if you're reading this, this is totally my own opinion of the act, not saying about the looks of both of you ok? peace.)

I like girls because of their personalities.. and I really can't imagine having sex with any of them man. I mean, I haven't had the opportunity of meeting someone both pretty and nice personality, but till then?

I'm supposed to what? Take off all my clothes and stick that thing in until I what? Huh? That's the reason why half of the guys chase girls? Get outta here..


haha.. not gonna draw any conclusions.. another new year resolution this year is to blog in proper sentences so that my level of english does not deteriorate further and quit using the dots dots dots to connect sentences. it's an absolutely lazy habit.