12.20.2003

the return of the king was an almost perfect end to the lotr trilogy. the ending was rather draggy.. i kept thinking 'that must be the end' but another scene pops up. it's all very grandiose and breathtaking. many people clapped after legolas' show-off scene. he has an awesome sense of balance, really.

i managed to come home on the last train. it was raining when i got off the mrt and i called home for fun. my mum insisted on bringing an umbrella to fetch me although i insisted on running back home. of course, one can only insist so much. so i waited 15 mins and walked home with my mum. i love my mum for always taking care of me.

it's scary to think that i'm 19 and i'm going to turn 20 in less than a year's time. it's time to act twentiesh and stop clapping like a mad man when i'm happy. haha.

still haven't settled what to do on christmas eve.