11.14.2003

has anybody noticed the spate of jessica simpson quotes appearing in the media everywhere? i swear they are the funniest and wittiest quotes any blonde, or person, can give. i mean, what was nick lachey thinking?

i just got a whole list from eonline.. w/out their commentary

the really famous one!! on a can of tuna "chicken of the sea"
"Is this chicken, what I have, or is this fish?"

"Isn't it plata-ma-pus? I always thought it was plata-ma-pus."

politely wanting to go to the loo:
"I think I need to go, um...drop some kids in the pool."

"Is there, like, maids for, like, celebrities?"

"I hate record labels. They think they know everything. I want to hear them try to sing it."

after a meal:
"I have bubbles in my tummy...It's just air. It's not stink. Promise."

on playing golf:
"What if I accidentally hit somebody? Because my dad took one of his friends golfing--and it was like one of his first times--and he knocked out a duck. He hit a duck. Like, I'm scared something like that's gonna happen."

when taunted during a camping expedition:
"Don't make fun of me."

while trying outfits:
"I'm not a good try-er clothes-er on-er."

on buffalo wings:
"I don't eat buffalo."

on her upcoming birthday.. a real stunner
"No, 23 is old. It's almost 25, which is, like, almost mid twenties."