11.22.2003













for more photos, click here!


9pm, photo hunting, orchard road, the s'pore buskers grand parade -- i had missed the great kodak moment of a guy juggling swords. primarily because i was blocked by many people and he juggled for all of 3 seconds. it's dangerous after all. i then sauntered over to the main junction, where fake soapy snow was spewing out onto everywhere, meaning my hair and cameras- i used both the lomo and digital camera. anyway, there was this photography competition going on, and i was wielding my lousy 3.2 megapixel camera while many others brought their slrs and big lenses and tripods, so i really stood no chance. with my skill, i also managed to get a few blurry shots of a one woman show, which was very funny. she got four chinese guys to take off their clothes and perform a caberet routine with her. she also said 'are you trying to get a picture of my ass!'. not to me of course.

and removing contacts sucks.