8.31.2003

this is a really short weekend for me and it's a stay home weekend. basically i just lounge around.. and guess what. the lomographic society has completed its world browser, "a snap shot of our planet" in their words. i am so eager to take my lomo out and expend my new roll of film. i'm planning to walk along the singapore river from the lil' canal at redhill all the way to the merlion. hopefully something beautiful will come out of it.

i'm suffering from a shortage of pants.

i'm hearing great things from everyone overseas.

emmylou harris' new album stumble into grace drops this september.

sylvia plath is so depressing.

my birthday was spent walking about the macritchie reservoir area.

i went to the most dangerous place on earth.

the andrea tshirt is finally here.

national geographic isn't.

must add more pictures here.

my hair needs to be cut.

north korea is crazy.

michael buble is coming to town.

i don't want to go to 42SAR!

i am hanging on the edge.