8.22.2003

i want to watch secretary, city of god and down with love.

of course, that sentence was totally irrelevant but i was typing about my mosquito bites and the importance of water and groin rash and later felt it was too boring to go at length about. instead i shall share my handphone to do list.

1. contact cornell. that is because i changed my internet provider to singnet and have no idea how to tell them that my email has been changed. seriously i am going to miss out on many important mails if i still do not email them.

1. zhenjin owes me money. haha.

2. my bank account number. in case saf decides to put in extra money.

2. don't take stupid pictures. this of course refers to my lomo. i haven't taken any quality shot yet which is such a shame. i bought a new roll of film and this time i'm gonna stop my trigger happy finger from clicking at every fuck damn thing.

2. save money.

3. my icq number.

3. my mum's ic number. cuz always have to write next of kin's ic in the forms i fill up. i have filled up many forms.

3.shoes (adidas), shirts, pants, contact lens. spend more. it's a contradiction but saving money has higher priority after all.

i'm still waiting for my 'give andrea the money' tshirt. i'm getting the blue one i think... can't wait to wear it out and get stared at.